At The GenWealth Group, we take the time to learn your personal financial goals and develop a plan that will you help you meet them. Through in-depth discussion, we'll develop an Investment Policy Statement that reflects what's in your heart and mind. It becomes our guide-for decision-making and helps us navigate today's financial markets without emotional bias.
Through our fee-based approach, we advise clients on a range of concerns that comprise your financial plan:
- Portfolio Construction/ Investment Strategy ("All Seasons")
- Personal Financial Goal Setting
- Structure Assets (401k, IRA, Brokerage)
- Detailed Performance Reporting
- Budgeting/ Cash Flow
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- College Funding
- Insurance (Life, Disability, Long-Term Care)
- Benefits Counseling (Social Security/Medicare)
Managing Expectations/ Investor Behavior :
- Risk Assessment (Investment Policy Statement)
- Portfolio Review Meetings
- Personal Advisory Team Support/Service
- Quarterly Advisor Calls
- Client Education & Special Events
GenWealth Advisory Fee Schedule
Client Assets Under Management
Annual Advisory Fee
Up to the first $500,000
Up to the next $500,000
Up to the next $2,000,000
Up to the next $7,000,000
Excess of $10,000,000
GenWealth’s Advisory Fees are based on clients’ assets under management and are calculated using a blended rate. For example: A client with a $2,000,000 account is billed at 1.25% for the first $500,000; 1% for the next $500,000 and .75% for the next $1,000,000. The blended annual fee for this account would be .94%. Fees are billed quarterly in advance and are deducted directly from client accounts. Family household accounts are combined to achieve more favorable fees. This schedule should be used as a guide. Inquiries about your specific fee should be directed to our office.
At The GenWealth Group, we are committed to continually improving your client experience through the introduction of new technology enhancements.
- Online Access – Provides secure, convenient, 24-hour online access to your investment account information via computer, tablet or smartphone. Easily navigate through accounts, positions, transactions and statements on our clear and intuitive user interface.
- Remote Deposit- Imaging and depositing checks right in the office allows us to spend less time at the bank and more time focusing on your financial well being.
- iDoc - As trusted advisors to many families, we securely store electronic copies of your important personal documents (Will, Living Will, Power of Attorney, etc.) Having one central location for these private papers makes things easier for loved ones to get information in a time of confusion.